Virtual visits offer a unique service to our patients as you can participate in a visit from a private area at work, the comfort of your own home, while traveling, etc. You could be anywhere in the world and still be able to continue your healthcare with Monarque Health and Wellness.
These visits are conducted via the phone or video (using Zoom https://zoom.us/join) and can be scheduled using the patient portal or by calling the clinic. We can provide health education, guidance, and order testing as we usually would. If an in person visit is needed we would coordinate scheduling that visit.
Open web browser
2. Go to https://zoom.us/join
3. Enter your meeting ID provided by Monarque Health and Wellness (this was sent via email)
4. Click Join
5. When asked if you want to open zoom.us, click Allow
• If you cannot hear anything make sure the sound is turned up on your device
• If they cannot hear you make sure audio has been enabled
• If they cannot see you make sure video has been enabled
Preparing for Visit
• Sign in to Athena portal and update health history, medications, etc.
• Take your weight, blood pressure, temperature, and pulse if you are able
• Have medications or medication list with you
• Connect device to wifi (this will work better than cellular service)
• Join Zoom meeting/visit platform 10 minutes prior to your visit
• There is a waiting room similar to what you would experience in person
A medical visit that is done using interactive audio and video platforms and gives you the ability to connect from your phone, computer, or tablet.
What are the hours?
Virtual visits are done during normal business hours
Can I have my physical, well women exam, or well child exam using virtual visit?
No, for these visits we would like to see you in person so we can check vital signs and preform a physical examination.
What should I do to prepare for my visit?
Take your vital signs (weight, blood pressure, pulse, temperature) if you are able and have your medication list or medications available for review. Connection to wifi is preferred. Find a quiet, private area.
Can I get medications filled?
Yes, we can prescribe medications securely and electronically. Except in some cases an in person visit would be required for certain controlled medications. What if I have follow up concerns or questions?
You can send questions on the Athena Portal and a provider or staff will get back to you within 24-48 hours.
How do I pay?
You can pay online on the patient portal or over the phone with our staff.
What is the cost?
Virtual visits are billed the same as a normal office visit and that depends on your insurance plan.